Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users Course Overview
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed to give delegates practical experience of implementing and using the new features available
in the Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable module.
To provide the skills necessary to setup customers, manage parties, setup revenue recognition rules and processing, define
net agreements and batches, understand the bank account model, use advanced cash application functionality, create and enquire
on subledger accounting, define receivables application tax options in Tax Manager, understand the principles of multi-organisation access control.
Who will the Course Benefit?
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed for experienced users of Oracle 11i Accounts Receivable
working within Finance and Accounts Payable departments. It is suitable for staff working within a receivables team
carrying out daily tasks, and for those working in a supervisory role responsible for month end processes.
Our Oracle R12 courses and labs are based on Oracle Financials 12.1.3 software using the standard Oracle Vision database.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Managing customer setup
- Managing parties
- Using revenue recognition rules and processing
- Defining netting agreements and netting batches
- Using the bank account model
- Using Advanced cash application functionality
- Creating subledger accounting
- Enquiring on subledger accounting
- Defining receivables application tax options in Tax Manager
Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users Training Course
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: INTRODUCTION
- Overview of New Features in Release 12 Receivables
- Integration with Other Modules
Session 2: New Customer Set Up
Session 3: Manage Parties
Session 4: NEW BANKING FEATURES
- The Bank Account Model
- Define Netting Agreements and Netting Batches
- Advanced Cash Application Functionality
Session 5: NEW SUBLEDGER ACCOUNTING FEATURES
- Create Subledger Accounting
- Enquire on Subledger Accounting
Session 6: THE TAX MANAGER
- Revenue Recognition Rules and Processing
- Using the Tax Manager
- Define Receivables Application Tax Options
- Migrate Taxes from 11.5 to 12
- Migrate tax Codes and Tax group
Session 7: MULTI ORGANISATION ACCESS CONTROL
- Principles of Multi-Organisation Access Control
Session 8: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE EXERCISES
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
Delegates should be experienced users of Oracle 11i Accounts Receivable.
Public Scheduled Events
Classroom & Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Please contact us to review your requirements and schedule a date.